• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded BNIB Big Taco Emerarld Polarized Iridium lenses for Carbon Juliet *traded*

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I don't have anything current to really compare them to...I know I paid $120-$130 for some of the ones I purchased. On others where Oakley had promotions, I was able to get 40% off. And I never set a price...if you carefully read my first post, I said I would put money in on my side....how much was dependent on the condition of the Juliets that were being offered.

"set for a CARBON BLACK JULIET, and I can add some cash on my end"

So I don't know how anyone can say I am asking too much when I have not stated a price...I sited examples of what was out there
It's the fact you implied it was some what of a even trade..

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
It's the fact you implied it was some what of a even trade..

If I am offering to add money...I really don't think that is an implication that the trade is even. Had I thought it was even....why would I state I would add money on my end? That doesn't make sense.

Username Hidden said:
If I am offering to add money...I really don't think that is an implication that the trade is even. Had I thought it was even....why would I state I would add money on my end? That doesn't make sense.
It's the " if need be" at the end .. Better stated would have been bt and cash for carbon Juliet. But honestly any value over 100 in trade puts almost all traders out. Unless they are desperate for bt emerald polar

If need be meaning if the Glasses were in poor condition, no/bad rubber, scratches, scuffs, etc. Condition pending. Again, that's why I said I would throw cash in if need be. If the glasses in question were NIB gen one or with a serial/coin/case/complete....well yeah, I would obviously throw money in. Figured that was a given....

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 10.33.27 PM.png

Honestly almost anyone on the forum would tell you to take that offer emerlad is not a popular color for the most part

*lenses traded*

other colors to follow (polar only)

Last edited: