• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB Box Flying Tiger Gascan Matte Sand

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale is BNIB Flying Tiger Gascan in Matte Sand. These come with all paper work, pin, bag and box. I will post pictures later today. If you are interested let me know and I will send pictures to pm's first. Asking $175 shipped to US F/F paypal or add 3%. Would consider trade for Fuel Cell Canvas, Hawaii, Science fuel cell violet / emerald and Infinite Hero split jacket. But feel free to make offer with other pairs Hijinx, antix, fuel cell, Infinite Hero split jacket. I would also accept $125 and emerald iridium split jacket lens

P1000654_zpsb6cb4046.jpg

P1000655_zps4d08f3e3.jpg

P1000656_zps9ef1869b.jpg

P1000657_zpsa1a6708c.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pics added. I am not sure if the box being unopened increases the value or is someone wanting them would want them opened before buying just let me know.

But the price says 125.00 on the box!!!! LOL

Is it a good idea to keep these sealed?

if you have someone interested and they are 99% sure that they want them and want to see them out of box them maybe do it. I bought a Mambo Anitx still sealed in box from ebay. It came and I decided to open it to display them. I paid about what they were going for sealed or unsealed.

Last edited:
free bump, and props this guy is a straight up person. good people!!!!

So you never opened it to check it before you left the store? Just asking.

I bought them from someone else. Not the store there is just that factory placed tape over the end that I showed in the picture.

Cool. There should not be a problem having it out not. Just my 2 Oakley Penny. GLWS!

I will accept offers and trades also

Status
Not open for further replies.