• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB Breadboxes!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Man,
Those Jade look pretty cool. Interesting Oakley's there.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have to admit, they look much better on a face than off.

I completely agree. That's why I said in another thread that I like the way they feel. They're very comfortable. Just not generally the style I go for.

Can you take a pic of them next to a Holbrook? Just trying to get an idea of the size...

Username Hidden said:
Can you take a pic of them next to a Holbrook? Just trying to get an idea of the size...

I have to run up to the shop tomorrow. When I get there I will make sure I do that for you.

Gnarly :cool-33:

Username Hidden said:

Sorry for the delay. Been majorly swamped lately. Here is the pic you asked for for sizing.

hpqa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost like an aviator type lens shape in a tweaked holbrook frame. Such a weird release

Thanks man! Kinda hard to tell from the pic but looks like its just a hair bigger then the Holbrook, yes?

Wondering when the chrome iridium polar pair will drop. Ha!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks man! Kinda hard to tell from the pic but looks like its just a hair bigger then the Holbrook, yes?

It feels that way too. Just as comfortable in my opinion. The more I look at it now, the more I am beginning to like it. Wasn't expecting that lol.

Username Hidden said:
Wondering when the chrome iridium polar pair will drop. Ha!

I heard they already have ruby, violet and emerald in the lineup for polarized in the upcoming year. I will believe it when I see it, but that would be an awesome addition!