• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Bnib carbon ducati juliet 04-159 or Plasma X squared, For Romeo 2.0

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Just putting this out here to see if this is of interest to anyone.
I have a Plasma x squared, boxed, coin, vault etc with fire iridium.. Frame is extremely tight, lens however have a few imperfections, one which is noticeable on the periphery of then lens, doesn't effect vision, but i will admit the lenses are not perfect. I would give them a 6/10 so good for every day. the box doesn't have a label but it was like that when they were purchased.. Other than that the frame is tight, and the box, soft vault and coin are all present and in great condition.

I would like a bnib romeo 2. I'm not sure if there is a price disparity, but I've noticed x squared reaching slightly higher than romeo 2.0's. and assuming this x squared would fetch roughly 350-400? maybe less and romeo 2 selling in bnib condition for 350 wondering if this trade could be made. I have been lucky finding x squared's, but not lucky finding romeo 2.0 I'm based in UK so a deal within Europe would be preferable to avoid post an tax either way.. if anyone has a desire for an x squared, and a romeo 2 they don't want. let me know. I will post pics once I've seen if there is any interest in this.

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks @STavros
Am in touch with the OP but am hoping to sell my R2. Hopefully someone will come forward to trade.

I should say this is completely open to outside of Europe as well.