• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading BNIB Chrome FMJ Fast Jacket XL With Jade & Blue Iridium Lens OO9156-02 For 24K Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I know there are only 750 of the 24K Juliets but who knows how many of the Chrome FMJ FJ XL actually made it out. I am willing to trade one for one. It must be BNIB and complete with a serial number.

Some people reacted to this post.
I know of only two people who got hold of these, I'm not sure how many actually made it out but it would be very, very small numbers as far as I'm aware.

i have a pair. =) good luck with you search for a trade dude. i wouldn't wanna give up the FMJ Chrome Fast Jacket though.

Trade for OTT?

Man I can't believe your gonna let a pair of those go in my opinion they are worth way more than those Juliet's there are very few pair out there! Price wise I would value them around $500-$600 for a pair!!!

Well, I had 4 of these FMJ FJ at one point and now down to 2 so I can still spare one. I sold 2 of my 24k Juliet before the 3rd one arrived so I was kind of regretting how I mismanaged the timing

Any owner of the FMJ Fast jacket's is willing to post any pics pf them?

Username Hidden said:
i have a pair. =) good luck with you search for a trade dude. i wouldn't wanna give up the FMJ Chrome Fast Jacket though.
Haha jonoyong, you have every rare pair...

Not the best pic, but here are mine.

FastJacketChromeblueiridiumjade.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Not the best pic, but here are mine.

FastJacketChromeblueiridiumjade.jpg

they look nice! didnt know they would make limited fast jackets.

Good luck with sale or trade!

Back