• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB Gascan Sapphire Prizm

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

$100

I thought I’d post this out there in case anyone is looking for a pair. Ordered a set of Oil Rigs from Macy’s, and ended up with Gascans. They shipped directly from Lux in and Oil Rig box. I’d keep them, but I have a set of Gascans coming from another member. I still have a few months before the return period is over, but anyone interested? Also open to trades. Oil Drums, anything Safehouse, Radar XL or RadarLock XL lenses, or really anything you’d like to offer up.

990A1CDC-805E-4BE6-8629-670AE0245963.jpeg
B99D1CA2-CEBE-438F-A695-99044B51E556.jpeg
EAEE95ED-F1FD-4968-91DD-A94E69F56BF8.jpeg
0910B877-17F3-4F05-8CDB-6CEEF9704508.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
$100

I thought I’d post this out there in case anyone is looking for a pair. Ordered a set of Oil Rigs from Macy’s, and ended up with Gascans. They shipped directly from Lux in and Oil Rig box. I’d keep them, but I have a set of Gascans coming from another member. I still have a few months before the return period is over, but anyone interested? Also open to trades. Oil Drums, anything Safehouse, Radar XL or RadarLock XL lenses, or really anything you’d like to offer up.

View attachment 925535View attachment 925536View attachment 925537View attachment 925538
What’s that symbol at the end of the ear stem?

Can’t remember what they are calling it, but when you see it, it means the frame is made out of recycled extra bits from the frame making process. Part of their sustainability efforts.

Username Hidden said:
Can’t remember what they are calling it, but when you see it, it means the frame is made out of recycled extra bits from the frame making process. Part of their sustainability efforts.
Awesome, thanks! Looks cool