• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB Green Fade Frogskin w/Prizm Daily Polarized

U

Username Hidden

Hey everyone,

I have a brand new in box green fade frogskin and I was just putting the feelers out if anyone would want them for 110?

Never worn.

Have PayPal, price includes shipping anywhere in US.

Let me know if you have any questions

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Decent price. I bought one when they came out for 180. Like 2 months later I scored another on ebay for 45. Total fluke on the second. No one bid. 130 is very fair. Glws.
I though comments like these weren't allowed in sales threads - new course or special moderator privileges ?

Username Hidden said:
OK. I said it was a good price dude.

Username Hidden said:
If I was cutting down on him I could understand your comment. Quite the opposite.
I wasn't bitching bro - merely being curious, trying to figure out what's what. Cause I've had comments deleted for less, after the 'new rules' got presented.

Username Hidden said:
I wasn't bitching bro - merely being curious, trying to figure out what's what. Cause I've had comments deleted for less, after the 'new rules' got presented.
You should see some of the other sale threads lately where it's gone rampant. This wasn't even anything close to that. This looked good with no harm

I
Username Hidden said:
You should see some of the other sale threads lately where it's gone rampant. This wasn't even anything close to that. This looked good with no harm
I don't mind rampant - I'm just asking for mods to be consistent. If they enforce rules for some of us - do it consistently - or better yet not at all...

Price drop to 110