• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet dropped to $550 OBO

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi, I have a BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet bought from Ebay unworn and kept in the display cabinet since then. Decided to remove it today for cleaning and to my surprise found out the T6 screw on the right arm is stripped, tried to remove it using the rubber method, different screwdrivers and thought of using the drill but stopped thinking of scratching the flawless finish of the frame, it is still tight and can still hold the full weight of the frame as shown in the photo and no need to tighten but if it will be used as a daily pair it might come to a point that it had to be tighten but I believe there is an OF member here who can do the service and replace the T6 screw, I have inspected the full frame and did not find any scratches or whatsoever apart for the stripped screw. The lens is flawless as expected from a bnib, I have kept a light against lenses to closely inspect but found nothing. This is a totally new piece as can be seen in the condition of the box, foam and the documentation. USD 550/- Paypal G/S OBO. Thanks.
Photo 1.jpg
Photo 2.jpg
Photo 3.jpg
Photo 4.jpg
Photo 5.jpg
Photo 6.jpg
Photo 7.jpg
Photo 8.jpg
Photo 9.jpg
Photo 10.jpg
Photo 11.jpg

20160508_201106.jpg

20160508_201336.jpg

20160508_201249.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sucks about the screw...but not an insurmountable problem. Wish I had the spare funds for these, beautiful pair.

Hi it's just the t6 screw, the surroundings are untouched tried to drill it but stopped thought of leaving it to the experts. I have a feeling the previous seller tried to tighten in using a normal screwdriver. My bad I did not look at it thoroughly since everything is totally clean both frame and lenses and immediately displayed in my cabinet.

Price reduced.

Sold, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.