• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling a BNIB Infinite Hero Juliet. This is a discontinued pair, hence it does not have the original label. The pair on the pictures is my pair, just to show you what you will be getting. The one you will be receiving is brand new and sealed, whoever buys this will be the first person to open this. Asking $670 Paypal gifted, shipping with insurance and signature confirmation to CONUS included with price. If you want the Paypal insurance add an extra 4% to the total, which comes out to $27, so your call. International buyers add an extra $40 for international shipping with tracking and insurance. I know some of you will ask this so I will put this out right now: FOR SALE ONLY, ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES. See pictures below, PM if interested thanks.

P8200139.jpg
P8200138.jpg
P8200130.jpg
P8200129.jpg
P8200135.jpg
P8200131.jpg
P8200132.jpg
P8200133.jpg
P8200134.jpg
P8200136.jpg
P8200137.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Oh man. This will go quick! GLWS!

Username Hidden said:
Oh man. This will go quick! GLWS!
Thanks, also I will be going to work in 2 hours so I might be able to reply to inquiries until I go on break around 6:30 p.m. so just FYI thanks

" This is a discontinued pair, hence it does not have the original label."

Could you clarify this statement plz??

When Oakley discountinues glasses they basicaly stick a new lable on the box and send it to the vaults to sell.
The original lable on the box outsidemismusually purplemand shows a outline pic of the glasses.
Everthing inside is still the same.

Going to Ebay

Sold mods please close thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back