• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB Juliet Plasma Emerald Serialized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Havent listed in a long time for X-Metals and have decided, due to needing prescription lenses, I dont need my X-Metal collection. I am listing multiple pairs. However, this is for the BNIB Juliet Emerald Serialized. I purchased these never worn pair from a forum member a few years back and they have sat in the box. The box IS NOT like new, inside deteriorated as usual. But the pair is original factory loose lol and has never been worn. Frame appears flawless as it should be. Lenses and rubbers are new like (not replaced and no marks that I could find anywhere) and are original also. These dont come up often and the last pair that sold were worn and sold in January. So I hope my price is fair. I will ship USPS priority the next day after payment made and will text tracking. Price reflects forum rules for no F and F. IF you want to do that its up to you and we can drop the price a bit. Price includes the shipping.

Price is $or will take offers.

IMG_4982.jpeg
IMG_4983.jpeg
IMG_4986.jpeg

IMG_4984.jpeg

IMG_4985.jpeg
IMG_4981.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Matching serial Fella?

Username Hidden said:
Matching serial Fella?
No matching from what I remember. Box says AOXXXXXX. and the Frame has 008864 PIC added above

Still a very nice pair... again GLWS... I hope someone buys them quickly!

It was mentioned by a member that the box is quite likely the original box with the pair, just not a serial matching one. Member I got them from had them from new.

DM

Was there a bone plasma in the JE serial? Not sure Ive ever seen one before. Or maybe it was refinished?

Yes there was. And this is the correct box

Status
Not open for further replies.