• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB Koston Wood Grain

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

BNIB ony taken out for pics, not even used as display, second pair. Perfect 10/10, comes with everything, bag, pencil etc... $250. You pay fees if not gifted. I pay shipping, CONUS. I need to move These and others fast.

P.s. lenses are flawless, anything questionable is in picture only. Reflections or whatnot.

20121108_232117.jpg

20121108_232200.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent

Replied, interesting...

I put 250 to leave slight room for hagglers... Fire away

Still available?

Are these still available? If not, does anyone else any for sale? Got about $200 to spend right now!

Dusting off the cobwebs I see... Almost 2 years old, good luck on the hunt.

I had wondered if their value would drop with the release of the Asian Fit Woodgrain.

Yeah and their is even worst news, with the release of the new ability to customize the stems separate from the fronts one of the available colors will be woodgrain, giving the ability to custom make a full woodgrain pair with your choice of lenses as part of the new custom program soon to be released! Their goes the neighborhood!

When does that roll out?

With oakley, who knows? It was in the last catalogue so should be fairly shortly. I'd say by fall, but that's only a guess.