• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB Limited Edition POW / MIA Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello!

I thought I SCORED when I found a BNIB POW / MIA Fuel Cell at a local shop - grabbed it right away!

Indeed the design is cool as hell

And it doesn't get an more "brander" or "newer" or "plastic-sleeves-on-the-arms" than these are

However: What I really learned is that Fuel Cells don't really fit my melon in a very flattering way :(

Edit. Screw it. I'm keeping 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
You have been looking for these for a while now!!
Funny you have them now you are the one trying to trade or sell them.

I have been there myself with a few pair I really wanted then they did not fit right. Good luck with your trade or sale.
Cool pair of glasses.

Username Hidden said:
You have been looking for these for a while now!!
Funny you have them now you are the one trying to trade or sell them.

I have been there myself with a few pair I really wanted then they did not fit right. Good luck with your trade or sale.
Cool pair of glasses.

Yeah - I felt great when I found 'em - but my wife giggled a bit when I put them on. Then I saw my reflection and it was kinda funny. Alas...

I am the kind of guy who wants to wear 'em all sooner or later... :crazypilot:

I think you better post it on the does it fit me thread before you sell. I've had a few pair I didn't like but they grew on me ha.

Username Hidden said:
I think you better post it on the does it fit me thread before you sell. I've had a few pair I didn't like but they grew on me ha.

My noggin is a bit too thin where they're supposed to wrap in tight. They're too wide for me in the wrong place. I'm sure this is a Fuel Cell thing, not a POW/MIA thing. I'll save myself the humiliation.
By comparison, a Gascan S is sculpted perfectly to my face. That's why I think the Plate or Mag Switch is going to be a better idea.

I should mention that I'm picky; fitment things that bother me might not bother others

Imagine an athletic thirty something being made to look something like this. This is what I imagine when I put them on.

Fitover-Sunglasses.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Pm'ed

Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.