• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded BNIB PB2 Matte Black and LNIB PB2 Polished Black for Asian Fit Counterpart

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

As per the title... Recently tried on an AF PB2 and loved the way it sat better than the regular one so here's my proposal... Straight up swap: my PB2 for yours. Might be a long shot here but wanted to use these so the better the fit the happier i'll be. I don't have any problem using the ones I have but prefer to have ones in AF.

No other trades please. And not really selling them, just want a straight trade.

Polished black VR28 used not more than 3 times.
Matte black still has the sticker on the lens.

PM me if you wanna swap with the condition of your PB2! Thanks!
IMG_5629.JPG
IMG_5630.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent

Looks like I found a better solution :p

Is the only difference the size of the nose pieces?

Yeah looks like it. I saw somewhere that the width of nose bridge and lens are also wider in the regular one by a few mm but looking at them not a whole lot of difference.
Trade in the works :dance2:

Nice. So you're keeping the matte black pair?

Both of them and just swapping nose pieces with @roblaudrup :) Works for us both!

Just wanted to say how happy I am with the trade. Fit is now perfect with the asian fit nose pieces! :dance2:
Hopefully you get your nose pieces soon @roblaudrup. Let me know how they turned out.

Back