• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading BNIB Plasma XX (Complete) -- DEAL MADE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking hard about it

Some people reacted to this post.
Right now this is deal is pending. The member will receive it in hand in a couple of days. Thanks everyone and I will let everyone know when this is final.

David

Username Hidden said:
Right now this is deal is pending. The member will receive it in hand in a couple of days. Thanks everyone and I will let everyone know when this is final.

David
DAMN, I was gonna offer a BNIB Ferrari CB (almost a Romeo, lol)
New owner is a lucky guy :cool-20:

Fmj lol

Username Hidden said:

David

Sorry to clarify, the member will receive his Ti/Gold R1 in a couple of days and then we will proceed to ship our respective sets to each other. I will let everyone know when this happens.

David

nice piece congrats u guys

If the deals fall through, hit me up. Got a few mint (no scratches, no cracks but no box, lol) ti romeos.

The pending deal I had fell through. In the 11th hour the member just all of a sudden became unreachable without any kind of correspondence whatsoever.

Anyway, I am exclusively looking for a Ti/Gold R1 BONE (1st Gen) with Like New OEM Gold Lenses. I would like this to be complete with original box/coin, rubbers, papers etc.

Considering the standard of my Plasma XX set, my standards are pretty high on the trade prospect.

Please let me know what you have.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.