• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB Polished Blue Minute Machine - GONE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

No extra description necessary... BNIB! Never used, never sized, never displayed. I'm offering this at a very fair and reasonable price:

Base price = 50% off MSRP + NY tax + paypal fees.

You
pay the shipping and insurance
(so final price will really depend on your location). Not making any extra money on this people but just need to move stuff that I don't use. Will give an extra discount if you purchase other item/s that I have on sale (this is me thanking you for helping out but the discount really goes toward the other item).

Asking price is $1,130 + shipping and insurance. Base price is firm. PM me for shipping quote. Since you are basically paying for shipping, I can ship to OCONUS but whatever happens beyond the US customs is no longer my responsibility. I will also be listing this on eBay but would love for this to go to an O-brother. Sorry but no trades. Hopefully someone will pick this up, otherwise I can just return to my O-store. They might hate me for this... But oh well LOL.

FullSizeRender 20.jpg

IMG_5566.JPG

IMG_5567.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump!

Hmmmmmmmm

GONE

Last edited: