• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bnib Polished Slate Ichiros From Amazon

zhong

Oakley Enthusiast
20140422_232058.jpg

20140422_232106.jpg

20140422_232150.jpg

20140422_233119.jpg

frames are tight as hell, and the lenses are awesome. only way i can describe it is half as dark as BI from the outside, but looks so much cooler cos it ain't regular black. only sad thing is the foam had to go, as was all melting and sticky. cleaned out the inside of the box and threw away the foam. still waiting on @MJLSr 's plasma frame (no fault of his).. mail forwarding company dragging their feet. gonna plonk BIPs into the plasmas, and if the look is similar to polished w slate, v tempted to pass these ichiros on.

should it stay or go?

Last edited:
Awesome find! I always wondered how i'd look in the polished frames but you pull them off well. If you do decide to pass on them let me know haha.

A matter of personal preference [stay or go], but a very nice find regardless! :)

thanks guys

they are growing on me fast :) the amazon seller wasnt kidding when he said they were in excellent condition. so much so I'm reluctant to wear them.

good day to all and happy hunting :)

thanks guys

they are growing on me fast :) the amazon seller wasnt kidding when he said they were in excellent condition. so much so I'm reluctant to wear them.

good day to all and happy hunting :)
Just sell em to me