• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Black Gascan S 65$ white Gascan S 68$ 100$ for both

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi need to make room for new pairs so a few that i haven't used need new homes. (May update with other pairs later)
A BNIB Jawbreaker Polished Navy and Prizm Trail 160$ 155$ shipped SOLD
A BNIB Crankshaft Shadow Camo with Fire Iridium 125$ shipped SOLD
A NIB have only been tested indoors for a couple of seconds, for that reason i would give it a 8/10 rating Valve Polished Black with +Red iridium 100$ shipped SOLD
A Radarlock XL matte black ink with a OO Red iridium polar lens with a Pitch Vr28 lens and case. The frame is pretty good, i would rate it as a 9 but lets say 8.5 to be safe. The XL lens isn't the best and the ptich lens is better but not perfect, haven't tried to clean the VR28. 95$ 90$ 85$ 82$ 80$ shipped
SOLD
A BNIB Racing Jacket with prizm Road and black iridium lenses 200$ 195$ 190$ 185$ 182$ 180$ 178$ 175$ OBO shipped SOLD
A Gascan S Polished black with i think warm grey lenses. I rate it 6.5/10 to be safe, the arms are pretty good but both the frame and lenses have marks on them so these would be best to customize. 78$ 75$ 72$ 68$ 65$ OBO shipped SOLD
A Gascan S Polished white with unknown lenses (they came with a revent mf bag so i am not sure what they are) i rate it 7.5/10 to be safe,80$ 75$ 72$ 68$ OBO shipped. Hoping to sell both Gascan S as a bundle so 135$ 125$ 110$ 100$ for both. SOLD

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
This a great seller right here.

TTT

Bump

Added a pair

TTT