• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB SIGNED "Blue" David Flores

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

It has taken me a few weeks but I have decided to let these babys go. I think they belong in a home were they are more valued!!

I have talked to a few members asking about prices and I think what I'm asking is fair. It is BNIB SIGNED by David Flores himself Blue David Flores Sunglasses. You will recieve the Suglasses, Orginal Microfiber, Orginal Box, Orginal Display Card, and David Flores figurine. The glasses you see in the picture is the one you will get. I will take more pictures tomorrow.

I'm asking $600. Payment is going to be via Paypal and that covers shipping to any US City. I will ship over seas but you must cover shipping. I will send Fedex international and that shipping total is $50. All shipping will include tracking number and inscurence.

I will post better pictures in the morning but you can always check out my video on youtube. This is the acutal pair you will be getting.
Oakley David Flores Gascan 2.0 UNBOXING (Artist Series 15 of 16) - YouTube

100_3454.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
you selling off all your collection or something? these are sweet man!

GLWS!

No everything, but things I think someone else might enjoy. So take a look around my collecting thread and see if there's anything you need.

Holy cow. Good luck with the sale man these are epic.

Is the 12 gauge for sale / trade?

man..didn't think you'll head down my path and break up the artist series. looks like BAPD will be the only one left with the full set.

I know it sucks!! But I'm helping out a good friend!! It's worth it. Sold to Rubyskull.

Damn that was fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.