• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BNIB Stainless Double Tap & Kill Switch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Double Tap SS was 995 usd
Never sold at that though.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Never sold at that though.
Yes exactly
most guys took it at 50% off (unlock and reveal promos) or 70% off (employee discounts) and sell them higher than retail

Bump

None of those double taps left in the company though. And it goes for over 1,100 on ebay.

Username Hidden said:
None of those double taps left in the company though. And it goes for over 1,100 on ebay.
This is half true.With this thinking 12 Gauge Carbon Yellow is not in the company anymore so it should be sold at retail (1995) or little more as this DT is now

Username Hidden said:
This is half true.With this thinking 12 Gauge Carbon Yellow is not in the company anymore so it should be sold at retail (1995) or little more as this DT is now
But see the yellow 12 gauge doesn't go for retail because the demand isn't there. With the double tap going for OVER the retail the value is there.

Username Hidden said:
But see the yellow 12 gauge doesn't go for retail because the demand isn't there. With the double tap going for OVER the retail the value is there.
i have not see it getting sold yet

good luck with sale. i know its not a forum for discussion. but any buyer on the board who's been around knows not to use eBay pricing.

if it was close to half or slightly more i would consider it.

again. good luck. (i have all 3 and plan on keeping them for a couple of years when they would probably be worth more then i paid.).

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.