• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading BNIB X-Squared for Pit Boss 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade a BNIB XS for a PB1. I have two XS's and the potential trader can choose either of the two.

One is a BNIB, perfect condition XS X-Metal w/ Ruby. Absolutely flawless. Box is in new condition with everything present. Lenses are a bit fruby, but more orangey/red than yellow. No purple hues for the hardcore Ruby lovers.

The other is a BNIB, perfect condition XS Plasma w/ Ice. Frames and lenses are flawless. Box is a bit beat up, but is in tact and all items present.

upload_2018-11-22_9-27-25.png

What I'd like in return is a Polished Black/Gunmetal w/ VR28 Black Iridium Polarized PB1, preferably in similar condition with all pieces present (Box, mid/outer box, wood box, Elite microbag, unit).

Would also consider at Matte Black/Ti w/ BIP. Not interested in the Rootbeer frame. Sorry.

upload_2018-11-22_9-27-54.png

upload_2018-11-22_10-20-39.png

Not looking to sell either XS at the moment. Just trade for anyone who has a solid reputation here on the forum and is CONUS. Shipping overseas would likely make this trade cost prohibitive due to shipping and import taxes.

Thanks for looking and Happy Thanksgiving!

EDIT: Can add a pair of minty Fire Polarized lenses to sweeten the deal. They were take offs from another member that I purchased as a spare set, but never used. OEM, not custom cuts. Has "Polarized" etching as well. They're a nice orange with a bit of yellow to them. There are minor scratches along the edge, but cannot be seen once mounted.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking to trade a BNIB XS for a PB1. I have two XS's and the potential trader can choose either of the two.

One is a BNIB, perfect condition XS X-Metal w/ Ruby. Absolutely flawless. Box is in new condition with everything present. Lenses are a bit fruby, but more orangey/red than yellow. No purple hues for the hardcore Ruby lovers.

The other is a BNIB, perfect condition XS Plasma w/ Ice. Frames and lenses are flawless. Box is a bit beat up, but is in tact and all items present.

View attachment 552736

What I'd like in return is a Polished Black/Gunmetal w/ VR28 Black Iridium Polarized PB1, preferably in similar condition with all pieces present (Box, mid/outer box, wood box, Elite microbag, unit).

Would also consider at Matte Black/Ti w/ BIP

View attachment 552737
View attachment 552746

Not looking to sell either XS at the moment. Just trade for anyone who has a solid reputation here on the forum and is CONUS. Shipping overseas would likely make this trade cost prohibitive due to shipping and import taxes.

Thanks for looking and Happy Thanksgiving!

That XM is nice...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
That XM is nice...

Send him the one i traded you lol

Username Hidden said:
Send him the one i traded you lol
I just let 1 PB1 go...I don’t know if I can a second.

That XM finish is very nice - good luck with your trade, awesome XS’s!

For a moment a thought you had a PB for a XS!! Dam!

At various points in my collection i had the Polished, the Matte, and the Tron PB's. I traded the Polished for a Ti02 XMXX a long while back and i just sold the Tron and the Matte during my retirement sales. Now i regret letting all of them go. Don't ever wear my XS just because they fit my face a bit funny.

Can add a pair of minty Fire Polarized lenses to sweeten the deal. They were take offs from another member that I purchased as a spare set, but never used. OEM, not custom cuts. Has "Polarized" etching as well. They're a nice orange with a bit of yellow to them. There are minor scratches along the edge, but cannot be seen once mounted.

9CAC2BCB-6E77-48D9-9514-585F549E37C0.jpeg

E6FCBE7B-FA88-4989-8929-CD11E619248C.jpeg

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Can add a pair of minty Fire Polarized lenses to sweeten the deal. They were take offs from another member that I purchased as a spare set, but never used. OEM, not custom cuts. Has "Polarized" etching as well. They're a nice orange with a bit of yellow to them. There are minor scratches along the edge, but cannot be seen once mounted.

View attachment 553479

View attachment 553480

Maan if i still have my pb1 I would have traded it no questions

Username Hidden said:
Maan if i still have my pb1 I would have traded it no questions

I’m thinking on this one, myself, as I have XM XS on my list...

Status
Not open for further replies.