• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB XS Carbon OO BIP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

EDIT (2/24/16): Trying out an experiment here... Locking the thread to prevent unnecessary posts to hopefully streamline the selling/buying process here in the exchange section. Not meant to upset anyone but I just wanted to help and contribute something back to the community.

Just for reference:
Price drops/bumps/comments in exchange section

And now for the sale part!

Finally moving on from collecting and letting go of my XS collection (grails and unused ones)... Particularly the OO which is a unicorn in and of itself. #1 and #2 are both sealed, unused, never displayed, sat in the box the entire time. #3 and #4 are also BNIB, also unused and never displayed. Everything should be complete with extra nosebombs, paperwork, coin, etc. I find myself using the plasma ice, plasma fire, and polished carbon more than anything else which is why these are unused. Sorry but no trades. Pricing are for CONUS, will ship OCONUS but you pay shipping.

1) Sealed Carbon OO BIP (006011-08) - asking $725 via G&S - SOLD
-- SPF
IMG_5595.JPG

IMG_5596.JPG

2) Sealed Ducati (006011-09) - asking $650 via G&S - SOLD
IMG_5598.JPG

IMG_5599.JPG

3) BNIB Polished VR28 (006011-05) - asking $620 via G&S
IMG_5601.JPG

IMG_5602.JPG
IMG_5603.JPG

IMG_5604.JPG

IMG_5608.JPG

IMG_5609.JPG

4) BNIB Carbon BI (006011-01) asking $475 via G&S. Since I'm giving up my collection, will include an extra set of slate iridium or titanium polarized lenses for free... You pick :) I might be persuaded into giving up some linegear rubbers for free, not sure which colors I have but I have a few ;) PM me if you're interested. - SOLD
IMG_5611.JPG

IMG_5614.JPG

IMG_5615.JPG

IMG_5616.JPG

IMG_5617.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Beautiful man! GLWS!!!

Username Hidden said:
Beautiful man! GLWS!!!
Thanks! I would've kept them if I had a display case but really these are just sitting in a box inside a box. So as I move forward I don't see the reason in keeping them. Hopefully someone out there needs to complete their collection like I did.

We just need to find you a case!!! I believe there is a couple available in PA.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! LOL! :focus:

Hopefully you don't disappear @rex360hype. It would be sad for the forum if you weren't around. GLWS brother! Too bad I've got my $725 tied up in a few Juliet projects or I'd snag the OO set! ;) That being said....:focus::lolsign:

PM sent

Added Polished VR28

Username Hidden said:
Added Polished VR28
Now you are just showing off!!!

XS OO BIP going to a new home :)
This is bittersweet...