• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading BNIB XS X-Metal Ruby Or XS Carbon BI+Lenses For BNIB XS Polished

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi everyone. Just wondered if anyone is interested in trading your brand new in box (full set) X-Squared Polished frame with VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses (require at least 9.5/10 condition for lenses and frame) for one of the two options:

Brand New in Box X-Squared X-metal frame with Ruby Iridium lenses. As you can see from pics these lenses have a purple hue to them which I tried to capture. 9.8/10 lenses ( very minor tiny mark on left lens that cannot be captured on camera. 9.6/10 frame (minor scuff mark on nose bridge that also cannot be captured with camera. I will also include a pair of brand new unused 10/10 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses.

OR

Brand New in Box X-Squared Carbon frame with Black Iridium lenses. 10/10 for both lenses and frame. I will also include a pair of brand new unused 10/10 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses.

Pics below. PM me if you have any questions.
Thanks.

IMG_3605.JPG
IMG_3606.JPG
IMG_3609.JPG

IMG_3597.JPG
IMG_3598.JPG
IMG_3599.JPG

IMG_3612.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm'd

Pm sent as well

Pmed to lol

let me know if you want to sell the XS XM.. glwt ☺☺☺

I am looking for this trade for now. I will let you know if I decide to sell. Thanks for your interest.

good luck bro no traders nowadays just buyers

Username Hidden said:
let me know if you want to sell the XS XM.. glwt ☺☺☺
No sir. I need this one haha

Hi everyone. I have decided that I would also trade my brand new in box X-Squared Polished Carbon Frame (10/10), Black Iridium Polarized lenses (9.2/10 - tiny marks on left lens which can't be captured with a camera). This is also a full set. I would be willing to replace the lenses for brand new 10/10 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses as well. See pics. Still looking for the X-Squared Polished frame VR28 BI Polarized BNIB set.

IMG_3601.JPG
IMG_3602.JPG
IMG_3604.JPG

Hi everyone. I was lucky enough to find the XS Polished locally which was quite the stroke of luck. Thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.