• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bob Head And Bob Head With Half Body...

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
How much do you think each of these are really worth?

I know that's a loaded question, but basically I'm asking...how much would you pay for them?

I may have a chance to get a hold of 1 of each of these.

Any help would be great.

These things are not cheap and personally i think most are way over priced at 400 even up to 800! You can get a badass doublewide with 20 stands for that price much less a bob to display one pair of glasses or a medusa! I would pick one up for about 250 at the most anything over that is just not worth it, I mean you cant wear them lol they just sit there and most people will never see it unlike a pair of sweet ass glasses IMO! Anyways good luck hope you can pick one up for a good price!! They are pretty cool just not for that price lol!

i got mine torsos a while back . . .
a set - two torsos bobs with two AP vest for US$800

but i think i would pay now around 400 for a torso and 250 for a bob head if they are new!

for a torso it's a good price . . .
BADNESS please let us know if you got the two items!

I disagree! When displayed properly, everyone in your house WILL see a Bob torso, as it commands a lot of respect! Mine wears his Flight Deck Helmet and tan military A-frames, and is prominently on-guard on the little landing in my stairwell, overlooking the the main and second floors! Most comments are usually something like... "What in the hell is that?" Or "Jesus Christ that thing scared the hell outta me!" Or "Why the hell is that thing even in here?" You cannot miss him. At Christmas, he wears his Santa hat. I think he's the greatest.

Latest Posts

Back