• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bob Light Box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

As title says I'm looking to sell my Bob light box. This thing is so heavy and took me forever to figure out how to hang it on my wall. But I'm moving out and this won't fit in my new house so it's gotta go. Ive already had a few people ask me if I wanted to sell it but I cant remember who it was!! So I thought the fair thing was to post it!

It has been used and I drilled wholes on the back and attached a peace a wood so I could hang it. They bob poster inside does have some water damage but other than that this thing is awesome!! It's in full working condition and looks so sweet on the wall. I really don't know where to start with a price so I'm going to start at $300 plus shipping! I guessing shipping will be around $175 but I'll get an estmate tomorrow and post a real number.

Shipping cost is going to be $130 via FedEx.

3e71eee6.jpg

Attachments

• 3e71eee6.jpg
    3e71eee6.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 157
  • 3e71eee6.jpg
    3e71eee6.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 160
Some people reacted to this post.
I asked about it..... but Im gonna gave to pass, last light box I bought was less than 1 bill. GLWS, its a cool piece for sure.

Is this an Oakley product? Frame Material?
Any pics from the side?
Im shopping for light boxes right now. Shipping for pre made ones is $38 from the midwest to me.

Very interested.... PM sent....

Ok thanks guys!! Like I said I didn't know the true value so I'm knocking it down to $300 plus shipping!!

So is it an oakley product? pics of side? Material?
thanks

Yes it is an Oakley Display peace

That is so BAD@$$ like I told you yesterday!!!

They are aluminum frames, aprox 6 inches front to back.

Pending!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back