• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bodega Eye Jacket release

Hi MicahS, can you please also let me know if that place is legit. I ordered 2 pairs from their website on Wednesday before realizing their weird reviews. Thank you!
Just as a follow up for @ylei . I was able to get to this store when someone was there. I don't think they are a scam but maybe a bit disorganized.

I ended up picking up the last one they had for another member and today they show out of stock so maybe they have their inventory together and you'll get yours.

What a great pair to start your collection. If you want to add a cool pair of the Redux edition of the eye jacket I purchased these and they are actually really nice. 50% off today is the last day so around $90

It's better with 73$;)
Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 19-14-45 Oakley Your Shopping Bag.png

What a great pair to start your collection. If you want to add a cool pair of the Redux edition of the eye jacket I purchased these and they are actually really nice. 50% off today is the last day so around $90

thank you kindly for the link. I've actually seen these and after trying them on they're honestly a better fit for my face. still there's something about the older styles I find so appealing, It's like they were designed by aliens lol. hope they bring back more of them in the future.

I know I’m late lol, but do you guys think there will be a restock for these eye jackets?

I know next year will be the 30th anniversary of the EJs so I assume some new collabs are coming up

I know I’m late lol, but do you guys think there will be a restock for these eye jackets?

I know next year will be the 30th anniversary of the EJs so I assume some new collabs are coming up

I would say the chance of a restock of these (silver/road) is pretty much zero to none.

Best to find one on the secondary market if that's the model you want.