• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bodega Eye Jacket release

good find, sadly $56 usd shipping to Canada :shock:
wow! yeah it was going to be $20 shipping for me in US which is pretty high for what I assume would be a small package, but I guess it's still better than resale prices...

Stashed cancelled my order which is annoying. i’ll hit up clicks to see if they still have stock, reviews say their customer service is horrendous though but we’ll see.

i'd wait to see what micah says about the local scene @ clicks.
store in itself looks legit i guess, reviews say online orders just straight up never arrive, bank charge backs, etc. ig is weird and clearly fake followers with zero engagement. wouldn't be surprised if that stock [4] has been gone for weeks.

i'd wait to see what micah says about the local scene @ clicks.
store in itself looks legit i guess, reviews say online orders just straight up never arrive, bank charge backs, etc. ig is weird and clearly fake followers with zero engagement. wouldn't be surprised if that stock [4] has been gone for weeks.
I feel so bad for you brother 😢 i might consider trading my bnib ej for your flesh sage 😢