• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bodega Eye Jacket release

i'd wait to see what micah says about the local scene @ clicks.
store in itself looks legit i guess, reviews say online orders just straight up never arrive, bank charge backs, etc. ig is weird and clearly fake followers with zero engagement. wouldn't be surprised if that stock [4] has been gone for weeks.
Would be tempted to hear about how those pairs work out if you end up there in person

I'll stop by there Friday when they're open. From the reviews I can tell it'll be an interesting experience...lol. If this place is legit do you want me to pick one up?

I'll stop by there Friday when they're open. From the reviews I can tell it'll be an interesting experience...lol. If this place is legit do you want me to pick one up?
Hi MicahS, can you please also let me know if that place is legit. I ordered 2 pairs from their website on Wednesday before realizing their weird reviews. Thank you!

Hi MicahS, can you please also let me know if that place is legit. I ordered 2 pairs from their website on Wednesday before realizing their weird reviews. Thank you!
The place is here for sure..im acctually sitting outside right now...lol.
20221125_112029.jpg
But not open like there store hours or Google says. I tried to call earlier and they don't even have a voice mail box or store greeting....they for sure sell shoes from what I can see, but seems a bit sketchy to not have a store greeting on your phone Line and not update your page with holiday hours.

Their Instagram says they have them in store (from oct 20th) so I'll try and call them again tomorrow and see if they are open.

Sorry the shop I linked is so suspicious, hopefully it turns out well for everybody. They were actually my second option after this store called "concepts". Didn't end up linking them because after buying the product page just gives a 404 error. Was left with a week of wondering if i'd been scammed or not, but they eventually showed up at my door.

These are officially my first pair of Oakleys, so I'm pretty ecstatic even if they make me look like an alien. :crazy:

20221125_202031-01.png

Sorry the shop I linked is so suspicious, hopefully it turns out well for everybody. They were actually my second option after this store called "concepts". Didn't end up linking them because after buying the product page just gives a 404 error. Was left with a week of wondering if i'd been scammed or not, but they eventually showed up at my door.

These are officially my first pair of Oakleys, so I'm pretty ecstatic even if they make me look like an alien. :crazy:

View attachment 1014458
Congrats, nothing wrong with an eye jacket as your first pair! Love wearing mine.

View attachment 1014458
What a great pair to start your collection. If you want to add a cool pair of the Redux edition of the eye jacket I purchased these and they are actually really nice. 50% off today is the last day so around $90