• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bone Piston Fuel Cell Lens Etching?

Rezechs

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
Recently sold a pair of Bone Piston Fuel Cells on here, after the sale I never realized but the Lens etching appears to be on the opposite side than it is in all the other pairs i see online. Its on the outside edge on all lenses but on the inside edge on the pair I sold, did they make 2 different versions?

here is a regular pair
img_0681-jpg.25469.jpg

Mine have etchings on the nose area instead of the outside
3VNy0sh.jpg

thats interesting. I had to get up and check mine. Mine match the top pic, standard TLD location.

Yea same as everyone I have seen so far also.I got it from a Vault store probably 2 years or so ago so I'm certain they are legit but its strange... I didn't even realize it until he mentioned it after he received them.

Recently sold a pair of Bone Piston Fuel Cells on here, after the sale I never realized but the Lens etching appears to be on the opposite side than it is in all the other pairs i see online. Its on the outside edge on all lenses but on the inside edge on the pair I sold, did they make 2 different versions?

here is a regular pair
img_0681-jpg.25469.jpg

Mine have etchings on the nose area instead of the outside
3VNy0sh.jpg
Do not worry yours is legit as well you just have to swap the lenses vice versa.you have placed the left in the position of the right one if u see also when the lenses are mounted wrongly the bottom edge of the shades do not touch the surface when laying on a straight surface lets say table when you have placed the lenses correctly all the bottom part touches the surface

Back