• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bone Plasma Finish

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
I was reading a few posts about this finish, I was fortunate enough to have one pass through my hands a couple of months ago (Juliet) but since I already had the XMen style Juliet I had to let it go. As some of you might know, I'm trying to get an XMetal of each design, so far I've gotten 4 (Juliet, Penny, XS, and an R2), none of them have that bone OEM finish, so I was wondering if this style was used in any other X Metal (I think I read somewhere that the XX did). I know there are custom plasma bone jobs done by some members here, but I'd like to try searching for an OEM finish first. Any insight on this subject is greatly appreciated.
Thanks everyone!
Ps.I feel like I said the word "finish" a bunch of times, sorry for that

The early plasma was available on the Romeo, Juliet and first Gen TiO2 XX have a "bone" finish on the orbitals. The XX plasma has a later looking shinier finish. The early titanium finish is pretty cool as well. It is a similar look but a little darker, it was available on just the Romeo and Juliet.

I recently picked up a mint gen 1 plasma/ice Juliet and I was blown away by the finish. I'll be keeping this one for sure.

The early plasma was available on the Romeo, Juliet and first Gen TiO2 XX have a "bone" finish on the orbitals. The XX plasma has a later looking shinier finish. The early titanium finish is pretty cool as well. It is a similar look but a little darker, it was available on just the Romeo and Juliet.
Oh I see, so no full Bone Plasma for the XX then. Well I might have to get another Juliet or a custom job, I like the Romeo but when I get it, it must be the XM finish (gotta keep it MI:2 style)
Thanks for the info Harry!

I recently picked up a mint gen 1 plasma/ice Juliet and I was blown away by the finish. I'll be keeping this one for sure.
I know man, I liked the one that I had. But then, a Ducati Juliet crossed my path and had to let go the Plasma. I really hate having the same model over and over again, but I might do the exception with this one

Gotta get a bone plasma Juliet with Ice lenses. The only way to fly.
Agreed. My new favorite pair. Seller's pic attached:
plasmaice.jpg