• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Bonz customs R2

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Ok guys I'm going to sell this custom TIO2 type Romeo 2 !! These started out as a pair of broken down carbon Romeo 2 and I tore apart and polished the orbital!! These are a subtle and yet cool way to show you are really one of the cool kids!! The lenses are an aftermarket brand ! They are a chrome color and polarized! The rubbers are all original and in ok shape! If you have any other questions please ask !! I'm starting these out for quick sale at 295 CONUS and Canada!! Offer's always welcome just don't be like me and low ball because I get hurt easy!!! Be the guy who wants something different !!

IMG_20180217_193748307.jpg

IMG_20180217_193740286.jpg

IMG_20180217_193759500.jpg

IMG_20180217_193839702.jpg

IMG_20180217_195511177.jpg

IMG_20180217_195725858.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Dang!!!!!! That's one cool R2!!!! Well done!

Beautiful end result

I can not believe these are here still!!! I love the ti02 look of these. You don't see many if any R2 customs.

If you like R2 and Half-X - this is the deal.
Awesome pair

Brad is one of the best to deal with on this forum. I scored a Juliet that he did his magic on and they are now one of my favorite pairs. Another great pair of Oakley brought back to life from one of our talented members. Later
NCH

Free bump for my buddy! Someone buy these!!!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Free bump for my buddy! Someone buy these!!!!!!
Going to eBay soon lol !! Price drop !!

Last edited:
remover. Sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back