• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Boom.

dayummJOHN

Banned
just pulled the trigger on a gearbox...
i've been after one for such a long time but after i recently moved into a new place all the bills and expenses have been killing me...
getting this as a birthday gift to myself. hopefully i'll have it in time for the 25th as it's out of the country. keeping my fingers crossed with customs... hope its not an issue.

so stoked...

lol! Thank You so much aye! GO CANUCKS!
(i just assume everyone from canada is a hoser, says "aye",drinks lots of beer, and loves the Canucks)
lol... but seriously! thank you! so excited...

Wow - price just doubled on the watch and will not be shipping.

Only people from Vancouver like the Canucks. Everyone else in this country despises them, their swedish twins, their 12 year $64 million backup goalie, their divers (burrows, kesler, etc), AND ESPECIALLY THEIR FANS whose sense of entitlement is amusing due to the fact that they HAVEN'T ONE ANYTHING ever!

And it's "eh" not "aye".

Correct on the beer.

We are certainly all hosers.

Go Oilers.

I was joking about the first part, definitely serious about the 2nd part.

Only people from Vancouver like the Canucks. Everyone else in this country despises them, their swedish twins, their 12 year $64 million backup goalie, their divers (burrows, kesler, etc), AND ESPECIALLY THEIR FANS whose sense of entitlement is amusing due to the fact that they HAVEN'T ONE ANYTHING ever!

And it's "eh" not "aye".

Correct on the beer.

Go Flames.

There, I fixed it for you.

How about "go Oil Kings" since we won't have to worry about the NHL this year. Frick!

And it's "eh" not "aye".

Correct on the beer.

Go Leafs!

No, now it's fixed! :lol:

And you pretty much nailed the canucks thing right on the head oakster! Especially the "sense of entitlement" :laugh:

Being born and raised in a real hockey town...it's a joke here. 90% of the canucks fans are idiots :mad:

I feel bad for the other 10%, but not for the 90%! :lol:

So my wife is from BC and her family are all passionate Canuck fans. I could only imagine how brutal they'd be if they actually won something. This is what her family did when they were making their cup run 2 years ago. This is not some pic from google, this is actually their car. As long as their hearts keep getting broken (assuming Canucks fans have them), I should be OK.
*Please note that this vehicle was NOT lit on fire and flipped during the riot.
DSC_1023.jpg

Latest Posts

Back