• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BOOM

I appreciate the welcome. I can see by the pictures that there are a lot of metalheads here and I love it. Q and his R1... Epic. Juliets and squared. True oakley fans. I introduced a kid to the metal series two days ago. He loved oakleys but had no idea about my julies. I told him to look at the mars and XX. I love introducing people to the innovations of truly amazing eye pro. Still havin a rough day. One of my best friends left. We used to hang out and drink southern comfort and jam to Pantera. We met Dimebag Darrel together. Saw the last show played in my hometown of Arlington TX. I know I am among friends so I dont mind sharing if you dont mind my venting. Thanks again everyone.

I appreciate the welcome. I can see by the pictures that there are a lot of metalheads here and I love it. Q and his R1... Epic. Juliets and squared. True oakley fans. I introduced a kid to the metal series two days ago. He loved oakleys but had no idea about my julies. I told him to look at the mars and XX. I love introducing people to the innovations of truly amazing eye pro. Still havin a rough day. One of my best friends left. We used to hang out and drink southern comfort and jam to Pantera. We met Dimebag Darrel together. Saw the last show played in my hometown of Arlington TX. I know I am among friends so I dont mind sharing if you dont mind my venting. Thanks again everyone.

Sometimes we need to vent... And this is your spot.

I wouldn't really say I'm metalliQ... This is my first and only metal pair. Have a few dozen O-Matter and wires... But I do have a respect for the metal.

Sent from Q's Note5

Sometimes we need to vent... And this is your spot.

I wouldn't really say I'm metalliQ... This is my first and only metal pair. Have a few dozen O-Matter and wires... But I do have a respect for the metal.

Sent from Q's Note5
Not MetalliQ but you wear one of the staple and in my opinion badass pairs of metals produced. Dont be modest. Romeo 1 is an awesome pair of metals to own. Thanks for the reply.

Well I am back. Sorry I have been off a while. So I have been attempting to find the colors available through the X Man. My Juliets need some character. I also would not mind getting my hands on some more X Metals for my collection. Do not have to be fancy or mint.

Oakley saved your life, or at least eyes. That's a story not everyone has.
They catch shrapnel pretty well. I cut my Juliet lenses out of m frame ballistic lenses. I was a gunner in my humvee at the time. caught some scars but had pieces of metal lodged in my lens. That's why I go with Oakley. Whenever I work metal or sanding or hell taking the trash out bet I will be wearing my oaks. Thanks for your reply.

They catch shrapnel pretty well. I cut my Juliet lenses out of m frame ballistic lenses. I was a gunner in my humvee at the time. caught some scars but had pieces of metal lodged in my lens. That's why I go with Oakley. Whenever I work metal or sanding or hell taking the trash out bet I will be wearing my oaks. Thanks for your reply.

I have several friends who were deployed, mostly Marines, and now swear by Oakley due to their experiences with the different gear provided. Sounds like the government made one good decision that saved at least one of our soldiers body parts. Thank You for your service.

I have several friends who were deployed, mostly Marines, and now swear by Oakley due to their experiences with the different gear provided. Sounds like the government made one good decision that saved at least one of our soldiers body parts. Thank You for your service.
Your a good man. Your thoughts are in the right place. I see many who have suffered more than I ever will due to the lack of tech back then. Thanks.

Back