• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bored today....

Well, there's almost all industries. I work in the gas industry. We suppy medical, industrial, hospitality gases and welding supplies.

Well, there's almost all industries. I work in the gas industry. We suppy medical, industrial, hospitality gases and welding supplies.
You just want us all there with you. :p

But believe me. I'm seriously considering it. Been thinking of Hawaii for a very long time.

You just want us all there with you. :p

But believe me. I'm seriously considering it. Been thinking of Hawaii for a very long time.
Where you looking at any specific island? Most people seem to move to Oahu because of the jobs but the housing is super expensive. I find Maui and Big Island have good job opportunities and also decent housing prices. Especially Big Island.

Where you looking at any specific island? Most people seem to move to Oahu because of the jobs but the housing is super expensive. I find Maui and Big Island have good job opportunities and also decent housing prices. Especially Big Island.
I wanna live in a fantasy world where the housing is just right and the jobs are good. ;)

And where I can see the stars perfectly at night:)

Homestly, I can't think of a better place to live. The jobs are decent. The housing is fair. I love it. Big island is the spot for me.

@OakleyFrankFMJ
Check out my Facebook sometime. Most photos are from the Big Island. It's like living in a fantasy land. Photography is my real passion. I think there is a link in my profile to my page. Otherwise just search Ken Boyer on FB or @ken_boyer on IG.

@OakleyFrankFMJ
Check out my Facebook sometime. Most photos are from the Big Island. It's like living in a fantasy land. Photography is my real passion. I think there is a link in my profile to my page. Otherwise just search Ken Boyer on FB or @ken_boyer on IG.
Sorry. Never been on Facebook. I'm one of those people. ;)

Latest Posts

Back