• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Both Lobsterskins unopened and fragment x

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
If it is the one from that collector guy it has made about 6 rounds with some ending bids around $250 and no one has reached his reserve yet... I stopped watching it a couple of rounds ago myself... I really do not understand why people put reserves on and pay a stupid fee whether is sells or not... just drives the ending profit to a loss by the time they come to reason and lower their expectations....
Damn that's about as high as I would like to go for a pair, I managed the red for about 225$, but I like the blues even more- may see if 275 gets something.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Damn that's about as high as I would like to go for a pair, I managed the red for about 225$, but I like the blues even more- may see if 275 gets something.
Maybe message him with that offer and see if he responds... Im sure he is tired of watching it not sell by now

:bump:

nice prices!

Username Hidden said:
If it is the one from that collector guy it has made about 6 rounds with some ending bids around $250 and no one has reached his reserve yet... I stopped watching it a couple of rounds ago myself... I really do not understand why people put reserves on and pay a stupid fee whether is sells or not... just drives the ending profit to a loss by the time they come to reason and lower their expectations....
At least the reserve is done and not shill bidding as shill bidding is just an illegal reserve

Gonna make this active again but on the fence abou keeping... get em now if you want them

Status
Not open for further replies.