• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bottle cap for sale

Brian2873

Oakley Beginner
I've got an Oakley bottle cap wrist watch in perfect condition with the zip-up bag and everything new battery for sale I'm in a financial buying need money anybody interested ?Fair offers only

You are a Member since 2020 and still don’t follow basics.
You are not even allegeable to sell.

You are a Member since 2020 and still don’t follow basics.
You are not even allegeable to sell.
Well geez man sorry if I can remember correctly this is why I stopped using this form before because one it's difficult to navigate ithru and there's just some petty ass rules man I mean eligible to post? I mean how ridiculous is that we all have common ground that we're interested in and that's the brand Oakley why do I have to meet certain criteria to post something for sale ? But hey my bad your forum your rules I guess

Well geez man sorry if I can remember correctly this is why I stopped using this form before because one it's difficult to navigate ithru and there's just some petty ass rules man I mean eligible to post? I mean how ridiculous is that we all have common ground that we're interested in and that's the brand Oakley why do I have to meet certain criteria to post something for sale ? But hey my bad your forum your rules I guess
This is the longest sentence I've read without a comma in a long time.
You guessed wrong.
Not my forum, not my rules.
And based on your 12 posts you never participated in anything Oakley related here at the Forum.

This is the longest sentence I've read without a comma in a long time.
You guessed wrong.
Not my forum, not my rules.
And based on your 12 posts you never participated in anything Oakley related here at the Forum.
Burn-GIF-Image-Download-10.gif

The reason for the rules, which are very simple by the way, is to protect forum members, new people that people don’t know can be dishonest or be a scammer trying to prey on people. Sorry you don’t like the rules but that’s one thing that makes this a better community