• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bottle Cap VS. Bottle Cap XL ?

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
Is the only difference between the two...the size of the lens?

Since I have been on the Antix kick, when I put my Bottle Caps on, there is way to much day light on the under side of the lens. At least compared to the larger Antix.

Is the Bottle Cap XL lens larger then the "regular" Bottle Cap?

I was finally able to try on a pair of Bottlecaps with the XL lenses. They fit me a lot better than my current Bottlecaps with the non XL lenses. My question is where can I but replacement XL lenses? They are not listed on Oakley's site. Does this mean they do not sell them as replacement lenses?

I was finally able to try on a pair of Bottlecaps with the XL lenses. They fit me a lot better than my current Bottlecaps with the non XL lenses. My question is where can I but replacement XL lenses? They are not listed on Oakley's site. Does this mean they do not sell them as replacement lenses?

Oakley vault online has standard bottlecap lenses no the XL. Call Oakley they might have a pair. A sku # could help them find it quick.

I wish I had a sku # for the XL lenses. The bottle caps I currently have are about 4-5 years old and the edges of the polarized lenses have tiny bubbles all along the edge. Plus...I think my melon must have grown over the last few years as I feel as if I am not looking thru the center of the "standard" lens.

Back