• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought 2 New Countertop Style Display Cases

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

They aren't authentic Oakley, couldn't find any locally, but I'm pretty happy with them:

Oil Rig Display Case:
Case1.jpg

7f3103ee.jpg

Fuel Cell Display Case:
case2.jpg

hi BAPD77

on the third picture, in the middle shelf, left on the back is that the red/blue fuel cell??

on the oakley presentation the say that those come with +red lenses but it looks like ruby?!?

Oakley Red/Blue Limited Edition FUEL CELL available at the online Oakley store | Australia

Yes, it is an error, i noticed that too. It is definitely ruby but it is a batch of its own for this release, no doubt. The ruby in these are absolutely stunning! According to a rep i spoke to, they did a batch of extremely red ruby lenses for this release.

Heres a closeup of mine:

489ad072.png

sweet! i like the combination . . . and the lenses are awesome. does they have the blue tint if you are looking through?

sweet! i like the combination . . . and the lenses are awesome. does they have the blue tint if you are looking through?

Yes, as of recently, fire and ruby iridium have began to look somewhat the same (with the exception of these lenses). That is the best way to tell the difference by looking through them. Fire iridium has a greenish tint when looking through, ruby has blue tint.

Added a few more to the bottom shelf of the Fuel cell case:

85e339a2.jpg

f953646a.jpg

Back