• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought A Fake Oakley Jawbone?

ok... these look dodgy...

SKU# 04-207 is Matte Black frame with silver icon and thru bolts. Whereas the ones in the pic are red.

Black with metallic red icons and thru bolts are #04-203 and #26-223. And these came stock with +red / OO polarized iridium.

They are indeed fake. The jaw bolts from the inside always have a machined look and are not color matched. Not to mention that (unless they're custom) the color way is supposed to be Polished Black with +Red Iridium Polarized.

He keeps on telling me that the Jawbones are real.

hi, I`m sorry but I send you the items this morning.
If when you received the sunglasses, you want not it, return me and I refund you the money, but not the shipping cost.
for this purchase, I've given the present a polarized lenses black iridium, into of the livestrong box.
the sunglasses are not fake.
the nº of shipping is XXXXXXX
thanks and regards

Ah well, I already ordered a real Jawbone so this week I will receive 3 Jawbones :lol: I will show some pics when I received the fake ones... ;)

Stancke said:
Yesterday I bought a "brand new" Oakley Jawbone via eBay. This afternoon I came across a couple of fake/replica Jawbones on the net and now I just want to make sure that I bought a real one, so if anyone could help me... ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 626wt_1139

This was the ad of the glasses. I honestly doubt about it these is a real one but according to the seller these are real sunglasses but we all know these are just words ;)

If so, I don't panic 'cause I paid via Paypal...

Thanks in advance!

Those are fake 1:1 Livestrong Jawbones. here's some sample pics from a chinese fake sunglasses seller website.

oakleyjawbonewhitemixre.jpg

Group Shot of Fakes :lol:
[/quote]

if you look closely then lens like most members here said are vented.

Jup jup!

I received them and those are 150% fake! :)

Also received "the real one" but it doesn't fit 100%. As I broke my nose a couple of years ago, my nosebone is "large" so the Jawbones stands too high on my nose :D Are there any tips to make it fit? If not, I will be placing it on eBay :)

i would bet that those are FAKE!!!

the letters in the steam are not sharp enough,
the inside of the thru bolt is not red.....
the microbag is not regular and
the second cleaning pouch is a fake as well
where is the box???

but that´s just my opinion if i see the pictures.

Back