• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought a pair of Silver/Ice Iridium New Straight Jackets.

Thank you, there is some color ways that are so similar.
You've brought something to my attention. The right side is slightly lighter. I'm wondering whether the seller has stuck on a 5.56 earstem.........erroneously perhaps? At first I thought it might have been over exposure on the right side, but that doesn't make sense really.

You've brought something to my attention. The right side is slightly lighter. I'm wondering whether the seller has stuck on a 5.56 earstem.........erroneously perhaps? At first I thought it might have been over exposure on the right side, but that doesn't make sense really.
Totally understand you, and you may be correct. One of the reasons I was asking you is because I have several factory boxes that may be your color way, that I don’t have the sunglasses for, I was going to offer you that original box.

Totally understand you, and you may be correct. One of the reasons I was asking you is because I have several factory boxes that may be your color way, that I don’t have the sunglasses for, I was going to offer you that original box.
Thank you, for that, however I think I need to have a word with the seller.

Jaycb1977

A public retraction to the above user. It wasn't him, I've made an error and got mixed up between tags, sorry.

Last edited:
After sending him a message via eBay, he said he had no idea about the swapped earstem and for me to return them for a FULL refund including postage. So, all's good.

I've agreed with romeo-dude to a swap: said he's going to be sending a pair of Monster Pups in Rust Text / VR28 Black Iridium.
20221119_195509.jpg

20221119_195440.jpg

20221119_195600.jpg