• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought bad juliets :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many pics do you want lol yes I'll do $83 just to save them

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Disclaimer ...
This has Nothing to do with my pair for sale.

They would need refinishing by the XMan to match and you'd end up paying 20% import tax plus £8.00 fee on the disclosed custom value just to get your own item back .

Edit.. Sounds like deal done

Absolutely not lee. You've been mentioned as a guy here in the UK selling a pair of Juliets, that may be suitable for someone here.

It's a point in your direction for another pair. Period.

Absolutely not lee. You've been mentioned as a guy here in the UK selling a pair of Juliets, that may be suitable for someone here.

It's a point in your direction for another pair. Period.
Cheers mate,

I was meaning my advice over the possible custom tax wasn't being used to try to sway decisions in any direction .

It was just given as help.

This is not a sale thread! Please do not discus anymore "deal" making in this thread or I will delete it!

Never intended this to be a sale just wanted advice and ended up saving a rare pair of glasses no disrespect intended please forgive

You've nothing to apologise for, it's a normal thread with help from members. That's what forums are for, help and advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back