• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought bad juliets :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
before you return them, see if the guy will give you a partial refund (at least half) and I will buy the orbitals and nosebridge from you so that you get your full amount back. Or get the partial refund and you can buy the stems from me, and you can have a serialized plasma pair with perfect stems. Up to you, but either way you will end up OK. And please let us know who that mofo is ................ you know what happens in Oakley jail to mofos who treat Xmetals like that?
How much for your ear stems ?

Personally, I would just request a refund and return them.

Restoring will just be a pain in the ass this case

That's true, but @THE X-MAN can take care of that in a hurry. Lets save that Juliet. get at least half or even more back. I'm sure the mofo will throw them in the trash. I doubt that he will continue paying back and forth shipping.
Yes he/she just offered me half my money back so I'd love to save them from the metal bin in the sky what is the deal on the stems :)

Now that he/she offered half, try to get more. Then we'll figure out who buys from whom. I'm thinking about a Black Tie refinish.
I am quite happy to take half just be nice to save them one way or another

Are you in the UK @Spenc ?, I'm in the US. Those need to be professionally done by someone like @THE X-MAN , who of course is in the US. Tell me what you would prefer to do. At least it's not going to the garbage
Agreed if you send me the other half plus post and let me keep the x case I am happy they will be loved again

I'd have asked for a full refund there, a damaged item carefully photographed to conceal this. They would have gone straight back.
Hope you guys can work something out between yourselves with this pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back