• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought bad juliets :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets do this, after I see all the detailed pics, we'll negotiate. We all helped you get something done, so lets try to be fair too. If everything else seems in good enough condition (no cracks, no bends, no fractures) in orbitals and nosebridge, I will give you $60 shipped if you keep the case, or send it with case, I give you $65, and I pay post
How's that offer being fair? He is getting 1/2 of $130 back ($65.00) and you want him to ship them to you for $60.00?

did you read the whole thing? If he keeps the case. the case came with the pair
That makes zero difference, were you about to sell him the stems for what you have invested plus pay shipping?

More pics

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

He paid $130 for the broken pair + the case. he got half back, so he paid $65 for the pair + case. he wants me to pay the other half ($65) and shipping, and he keeps the case. So I offered him $60 shipped if he keeps the case, or $65 + shipping if he sends the case. I don't think either is a bad offer
His time is worth something, right? ;)

That's true. I'm ok with the offer. $83 and you can keep the case. please make sure that there are no other problems in the orbitals, nosebridge, and temples, Such as cracks, breaks, bends

I think this is definately the way to go here. Fair offer imo too.

Spenc, get into @lee.s.b re his juliets listed in the XMetal exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back