• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought frogskins after awhile

kinubic

Oakley Beginner
Been an oakley fan for awhile. Finally bought some frogskins fallout black tortoise.
Only issue I have is it being a little small for my face? Is there an alternative.holbrooks?

20150606_095404.jpg

for the most part between the Frogs or Holbrooks at least one of them will work on anyone. if the Frogs didn't work the Holbrooks should.

Frogs don't work on me. which sucks cause i wanted the alpha decay pair. it just didn't look right when i tried them on at the vault. oh well.

for the most part between the Frogs or Holbrooks at least one of them will work on anyone. if the Frogs didn't work the Holbrooks should.

Frogs don't work on me. which sucks cause i wanted the alpha decay pair. it just didn't look right when i tried them on at the vault. oh well.
They were selling for cheap last year... I can only imagine the price this year :p

They were selling for cheap last year... I can only imagine the price this year :p
i missed out ~ late to the game lol ! though im trying to still find some online ~ all backordered till end of the month. just curious how much were they selling last year?

I saw the alpha decay selling for 95 at a Vault last year...

dang ! anyhow i just picked up some holbrooks of oakley with the family and friend coupon lol! wil lbe letting go of these frogskins when i have enough posts !

Latest Posts

Back