• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought More Wiretaps - Swapped Lenses Around

discodave

Go Navy!
I recently bought a bunch of Wiretaps (four pairs total). Got two more in today and waiting on the fourth pair.

- Emerald Iridium Polarized
- Ice non-polarized
- OO Black Iridium Polarized
- Tungsten Iridium Polarized (waiting on these in the mail)

Swapped the lenses on the Emerald and Ice. I thought the ice would look better on a lighter frame and the emerald on a darker frame.

Pic of the three so far below.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403138924.910798.jpg

I recently bought a bunch of Wiretaps (four pairs total). Got two more in today and waiting on the fourth pair.

- Emerald Iridium Polarized
- Ice non-polarized
- OO Black Iridium Polarized
- Tungsten Iridium Polarized (waiting on these in the mail)

Swapped the lenses on the Emerald and Ice. I thought the ice would look better on a lighter frame and the emerald on a darker frame.

Pic of the three so far below.

View attachment 89387

This is one of the rare cases that the newer oaks look better than the original. Good Stuff dave

This is one of the rare cases that the newer oaks look better than the original. Good Stuff dave

This is a pair that I never thought much of until I held them in my hands. Then tried them on. And the rest was history. These things are solid and just feel like a very high quality product.

Really like the look of the Wiretaps. Unfortunately they were too tight on my big head. Great collection though and good choices on the switches.

Great choice on switching the lenses, I think the ice looks better in the lighter frame. And they look good on you.