• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought my first Fake O’s

That’s why I rated the pair I’m selling a 7.5. Sure I could have said 8 or even stretched it to 8.5. But I try to be as honest as I can.

You can't see this in that pic, but the earstems are, I believe, transparent. That SHOUTS FAKE instantly: if you're not sure about something, put out a shout, ask someone for their opinion. When I'm unsure, I ask. Pride comes before a fall (fool).................

You can't see this in that pic, but the earstems are, I believe, transparent. That SHOUTS FAKE instantly: if you're not sure about something, put out a shout, ask someone for their opinion. When I'm unsure, I ask. Pride comes before a fall (fool).................
I seen the transparency. A couple of mine are also 50% or more transparent on the stems. The oem paint doesn’t hold well. You can literally scratch the paint off with your nail. So I’m still being optimistic.

Believe me, I don’t have a problem with asking the experts here for their opinion.

Well the verdicts in. He confirmed with good pics that those yellow Plates are fake. And he said he’s had them for 15 years. But this only the second fake I’ve seen and now I know what to look for.

Back