• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought Ruby Juliet Lenses That Had A Scratch. Is This Acceptable?

i've had an experience before wherein i got 2 lenses of the same side. i've also gotten lenses with minor scratches. but they were shipped to me so there was nothing i could do. anyway, if you were buying from a store, could you just bring the frame and have them install the lens?

sounds like I need to be more careful when buying lenses. I when I purchased the lenses I didn't bother checking because it was an impulse buy for me. I didn't even have frames to put in at the time. Also every time I go into the vault to look for lenses the employees give me impression that no one goes in for Juliet lenses. They always have to search the drawers a bit to find the lenses.

in the end I just returned the lenses. I told the employee about the scratch and I think he just overlooked it. He took out only one of the lenses, cleaned it, checked the color and refunded my money. I'm glad I know better now when buying lenses.