• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought these on the Bay Yesterday

trippledigitss

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Something about the Liquid Metal lenses and light colored furniture and I just couldnt take my mind off them. After about 18hrs and a sleepless night, reason finally prevailed. Cant wait until they show up!

First pair of metals since the original Juliet was released way back in the day. Unfortunately I sold those on year a couple years ago. That was a mistake...

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

View attachment 555662

View attachment 555663

Ahhh crap - was expecting these any day now and the seller just sent me a message and told me they were sent to FL by mistake! (wrong corner of the US there guys) At least he got them back and they are being redirected to me. Now I bet they will show up on Saturday when our office is closed and I will have to wait until next monday. Dangit

Ahhh crap - was expecting these any day now and the seller just sent me a message and told me they were sent to FL by mistake! (wrong corner of the US there guys) At least he got them back and they are being redirected to me. Now I bet they will show up on Saturday when our office is closed and I will have to wait until next monday. Dangit
:headbang:Well at least your next Monday would be great! :) nice lenses!

STILL havent shown up yet! Blue balls dont even begin to cover it anymore! Dammit!

Latest Posts

Back