• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought these on the Bay Yesterday

Purple then?
Heheh, yeah definitely a shade of purple & starting to show some wrinkles - I think at risk of shriveling up and dying!?!? I don't know but holy fk I hope they get here soon or I might have to change my name to Ryanana!

Heheh, yeah definitely a shade of purple & starting to show some wrinkles - I think at risk of shriveling up and dying!?!? I don't know but holy fk I hope they get here soon or I might have to change my name to Ryanana!

Oh I figured you already changed it to cRyan.

lol I've got the same problem, waiting for 2 Polished pennies bought from ebay as well. 1 from spain, 1 from uk :(:mad: I dont think I'll get them by christmas. Good luck to you bro!
Oh man well Hopefully they will arrive soon. I bought some mgp carbon shifts from a guy in the uk on 11/21 and they got here last Friday 12/7. He used their GSP and I thought it was kinda slow. You might get them before Christmas tho?!? Good luck to you as well

Well CRAP - After waiting almost 2 weeks for these - the package shows up today and THE WRONG FKN GLASSES ARE IN IT!

Son of a BI- scuit eater! Fricking pair of Ti02 Juliets! (and I only know what they were thanks to help from others here) I just knew that something just did not match the pictures!

Ohhh no! Well that's not a bad xmetal but it sucks getting the wrong one :mad:

Yeah and I actually floated the idea of making a deal with him to keep them but he didn't want to do it. Here's what I got- missing nose bombs and all.
20181214_134637.jpg
20181214_134619.jpg

Yeah and I actually floated the idea of making a deal with him to keep them but he didn't want to do it. Here's what I got- missing nose bombs and all. View attachment 559392 View attachment 559393

Oh man wtf. Did you get ahold of him and what was his response? Was it an honest mistake or was he hoping you would rather have the Juliet? Hopefully he didn’t send the XS to someone that was supposed to get the Juliet.

Last edited:
Back