• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought these on the Bay Yesterday

Yeah I got a hold of them and of course he apologized and gave me some excuses. But I'm going to send them back for a full refund. He actually offered to send me the x squared and not have to pay him until I have them in hand. We'll see if he follows through on that
Oh man wtf. Did you get ahold of him?

Yeah I got a hold of them and of course he apologized and gave me some excuses. But I'm going to send them back for a full refund. He actually offered to send me the x squared and not have to pay him until I have them in hand. We'll see if he follows through on that

Ahh ok well if something happens and you decide to keep the Juliet’s let me know. I’ll send you a new set of nosebombs for them.

No, he wants him back. Supposedly they have to go to a different buyer. But I appreciate the offer, thanks!

Imo, get your money back, forget about this joker, and head to the exchange. I've purchased many oaks here with no problems or worries, and most of the time less expensive than Ebay.

Latest Posts

Back