• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bounce Back Rewards Giveaway

Hey whirrx the coupons work like cash in the store, so you can use it on anything. Basically when the associate scans it it automatically takes $10 out of your total. And if you just bought a C-Six that means you probably have a good amount of them. Get a Juliet or something!

I wouldn't give those all away if I were you, because you're basically giving away cash. :lol:

Hey whirrx the coupons work like cash in the store, so you can use it on anything. Basically when the associate scans it it automatically takes $10 out of your total. And if you just bought a C-Six that means you probably have a good amount of them. Get a Juliet or something!

I wouldn't give those all away if I were you, because you're basically giving away cash. :lol:
Cant you only use 1 per 50 spent? i.e if u spend 150 max you can get off is 30?

I've never heard of that, but you do get 1 coupon per $50 spent (when the promo was going on) and my store was even doing double ($20 per $50) for a few days.

They are redeemable like cash on any future purchase (after you receive them, from Dec. 26 to Jan 31st).

There is like a limit per transaction. I think its 20 coupons though. They are just like cash. You could only spend coupons and no money out of pocket if you want.

If your still handing them out. Ill take some. I could use a new hat. ;)

They are each like $10 cash. I used a couple the other day and didnt spend a dollar out of pocket for a sweater, paid with the certificates only.

I thought it was awful generous of you to just give away hundreds of dollars instead of buying a new pair of shades...

Hey all,

I have a ton of bounce back reward coupons from my C Six purchase that are good until 1/31. I won't be using them all by then, so thought I would give them away. Just PM me and say how many you want (I believe I have 40 total) and give address and I will get them in the mail by Monday or Tuesday.

Latest Posts

Back